That took a bit.
Right?
So since we last talked, I have been busy.
Three kids were so easy at first. Adding a third was, in fact, way easier than going from 1 to 2.
And then #3 started walking.
And #2 turned 3.
And we are getting so deep into numbers here.
So ... Rowen stared walking about 3 days before his first birthday. He had been taking some steps and then bam! took off. And I went from actually getting a FEW things done to not getting anything done. But it's okay because he's just so cute toddling around.
And Rhylen turned 3. I hate the threes. Whoever named it the terrible twos had no freaking idea what was coming. The twos are smooth sailing compared to the threes!
And Rhys? Rhys has gotten really into legos and playing by himself. In the last month he has matured so much!
At the moment:
I'm trying to okay a house plan and prep for getting ready to build.
And planning a family vacation.
And keeping my sanity.
All in a days work!
Happy Living.
Here are some cute pictures.
Ya know, just because.





No comments:
Post a Comment