Let's give this another shot.
I started blogging back in 2008.
It's been sporadic, and at times, non existent. (as in like a year+ of no posts)
Now, I'm going to give it another go.
For me.
Because, sometime I lay in bed and compose blog posts in my semi-asleep state.
Because, sometime I want to get stories down and update family.
Because, sometime I need to remember or share thoughts on motherhood.
So, I figured that I might as well get those thoughts out, right?
I started blogging as a newlywed - a blog composed of recipes, thoughts, fashion, and menu plans.
I followed up with some blogging on moving to a small town and becoming a mom.
Both of which overwhelmed me.
I hated the house we lived in.
Becoming a mom meant no more focus on me - I had to learn to live for someone else, and what a lesson it has been.
And then, brother came.
Baby boy #2 and blogging became a distant memory.
Then. Life changes.
Lost family members.
A move to the country.
Readjust. Refocus.
Re-everything.
And it was good.
Then another brother.
Baby boy #3
And now, here we are.
7 years later.
Happy Everything.



No comments:
Post a Comment