Monday, July 13, 2015

The Interview

I saw this darling interview on Bower Power Blog earlier this week.
So I decided to ask my boys the questions.

The oldest had lovely answers,
The middle answered every question with coo-coo and foo-foo.
Maybe next year.


Rhys
4 yr 10 months

Favorite Food:  Macaroni and Doughnuts - but not mixed together.

Favorite Activity:  Building legos

Favorite Place:  Home ... and Hotels!

Dream Job:  Fly fighter jets and drive a boat

Funniest thing that has even happened to you:  Jokes

Scariest thing:  Looking at Rhylen when he fell into a hole

Best friend:  Rhylen,  
Why?  Because he's Rhylen.

Where do you live:  Here. 

What does heaven look like?  A big world where Jesus lives.

What is Mommy's job:  Tell boys what to do.

What is Daddy's job:  Tell us what to do.

What animal would you be?  A spider - so I could scare people away.

What do you want to be when you grow up?  An airplane boat pilot 









No comments:

Post a Comment